May 4, 2009

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT - RosalindGraceDesigns.etsy.com


Macro Monday is on hold today for my exciting announcement.....Finally my ETSY store is open! YAY! I'm so excited, after lots of planning and dreaming... I am taking the plunge. It is a rather low-risk way of enjoying your hobby. There have been some very helpful articles on some fabulous blogs such as designsponge that have really helped me plan and focus. And the fabulous book "Craft Inc. Turn your creative hobby into a business" which I have banged on about a lot - was invaluable. I have also got great support in my husband (who is a clever and patient graphic artist) family and friends who have encouraged me to 'have a go'.

Thanks to the other helpful crafty ladies who have:
If you do a search on etsy, my shop name is: RosalindGraceDesigns.etsy.com if you don't have an Etsy account just yet and do sign up, then feel free to say I (rosalindgracedesigns) referred you :-)

I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed styling and taking the photos. Hubby took the ones of my head and the gorgeous photos of the girls are Amanda's kids and photos.

What fun!

3 comments:

Jenn Ballard said...

Congrats .. hope it all goes well

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ros! I had a look - your photographs are great. In fact, the whole thing is great - products, styling etc etc. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Congratulatios Ros. It all looks beautiful. Look forward to seeing more of your creations on Etsy too.