August 25, 2009

Stitches and Craft show



With my free tickets in hand, I went on my merry way to the Stitches and Craft show with my Mama, Auntie, and cousins! We had a great day - my favourite part was of course the Incubator! Please excuse my mobile phone photos - everyone thought the other person was bringing the good camera ;)
  • Crochet Cool display - Luisa De Santi - very cool
  • Yana & Gret
  • Me (far right)with the lovely girls from Ink & Spindle (boy I look tired - this was only at 10am) - they are as delightful in real life as you would think
The highlight was meeting some of the bloggers that I follow and seeing their stuff in person. I was sooooo self controlled in buying! Very proud of myself! I did get some Ink & Spindle fabric and a Kristen Doran small bundle. I am a new fan of Kristen's work, she has some gorgeous prints and was really lovely to chat with. It's a shame we couldn't take photos of the stands to share but Kristen has some on her blog Cheeky beaks. I was awake for 2 hours on Sat night dreaming up my stall layout for Handmade! Not that I haven't thought about it 100 times, must have been all that visual stimulation....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish we something like this in Portugal.
By the way, the gians spools are great fun :-D