September 17, 2009

Out of action this week


{image}
Instead of enjoying something like this....my little family has been out of action this week with a delightful gastro/vomiting bug!! Too much information??!?! Ahhh - as I work from home, take care of our daughter full-time at home I was desperate to get away and was really looking forward to the break. But it was not meant to be sadly :-( The positive slant is my husband works for the Govt and I have been assured he can re-claim his annual leave with a Dr certificate, which we promptly got this morning. How lucky are we to live in a country like this?! I have to say one thought that kept cropping up in my mind while we were sick was - children all over the world live with that sort of sickness constantly because they don't have access to clean water. That is far sadder than me missing out on my holiday.

0 comments: