December 20, 2009

Kreativ Blogger award


Mara from Piquant Jewellery rewarded me with the Kreativ Blogger award back in November - Thank you! Oooops - finally I am fulfilling my part of the deal to receive the award (sorry it took so long Mara):

7 rules to keep it growing:

1) Copy picture and post on your blog
2) Thank the person who gave it to you and link to their blog
3) Write 7 things about yourself we don't know:

  1. I lived in Africa for 2.5yrs when I was very little, my parents were missionaries in Tanzania
  2. I got my navel pierced in 1996 before it was 'the norm' - I only took it out when pregnant with Anya in 2007
  3. My husband is 6.5yrs younger than me
  4. I have been skydiving in New Zealand
  5. I have two African sponsor children and would love to see Poverty made History in my lifetime
  6. Mangoes are my favourite fruit
  7. I can wakeboard

4) choose 7 other bloggers to pass the award to, and
5) link to those 7 other bloggers

I've chosen some Aussie blogs to award :-)
  1. Jordan from Polkadot prints
  2. Yana from White Mouse Creations
  3. Natalie from Claire Rose
  4. Jennifer from Vividity
  5. Rachel from Little Angel Little Devil
  6. Vicki from Rockstars and Royalty
  7. Penny from So Sew Poppy
Next thing on the list...
6) Notify your 7 bloggers

0 comments: