February 8, 2010

Monday Musings - Vintage Love




Hubby came home last night after after LOTS of travelling over the weekend! We are taking off to the beach for a couple of days for some R&R before heading back to Canberra/work. Being at my parents place I had a little more time to surf the net and indulge in some blog reading while Anya was being doted over :-) I had to share these gorgeous vintage props from Have You Met Miss Jones who makes those divine big bone china buttons I saw in the Inside Out Christmas magazine and the beautiful china goods pictured above *sigh* I would like to scoop them all up and take them home too.

I do actually own one medium sized vintage spool like the ones pictured that I use for a market stall prop. A friend found it for me at the
Cobitty Village Markets which is on my list of places to visit this year. I want to grab a few more :-) I love checking out other markets now too since I have been involved in the Handmade market. Speaking of which the next date has been released for SUNDAY MARCH 28th 2010, 10am - 4pm (Canberra). I won't be having a stall as I will be very preggas but I will be there with bells on!

I hope you had a lovely weekend! See you Wednesday.

{images via Studio Home Creative}

1 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh, i've missed a few posts, sorry!! I just don't seem to be able to follow you properly. I find the blogger follow me button the easiest. Lots of love, Posie