March 10, 2010

DIY Wedding Ideas


{image}

I have been helping a lovely friend with some DIY ideas for her wedding - I don't tire of weddings these days - maybe because the frequency has slowed down somewhat! It was crazy there for a good 5-10 yrs! I have been a bridesmaid 8 times, a flower girl once and even managed to find time to get hitched myself.


{Image}

Enjoy some of these lovely images and ideas I have found while surfing the net! The best thing is they don't necessarily have to be for weddings!


{image}

Most of these I found through this great find called Weddinggawker! They also have foodgawker and craftgawker - cool!

2 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

All gorgeous, love them, how pretty!! I always go to weddings on my own, husband always away & i get put on the single table with leery men, so funny. Love the "what are you doing after the reception" to which i happily respond "home to my 4 children so the babysitter go leave!!"
Tell me about your 8 bridesmaid dresses, love to hear about them!! I've had many an ugly bridesmaid dress, all wrong, so i didn't have bridesmaids at my wedding!! We were all winners that day. Love Posie

Market Girl said...

Love those biscuits.....