March 29, 2010

Handmade Market wrap up...



Lots of lovely stallholders with beautiful things made yesterday's Handmade Market quite the drool fest. I was pretty restrained and even though I didn't have a stall this time I was still busy for most of the day and only did a spot of shopping right at the end. I purchased a few lovely items from my two biggest LOVES... stationery and fabric!

Some lovely babushka fabric from Retro Mummy (note this is not my market stash :)



A lovely card from the lovely Claire of Schmooks (top picture)

A gorgeous piece of fabric from Third Bird to go towards my 'Australian screen printed fabric' patchwork cover for my big floor cushion.



and last but not least a beautiful card from Poppy Letter Press - of which I would love to have bought her entire range!! I am actually going to frame this one. I saw some beautiful big white frames with white mats at freedom perfect for this size card! Of course it is green and has a botanical theme!!!



See I told you I was restrained!! I now have one month until baby #2 makes an appearance... The next milestone is Shop Handmade opening in approximately two weeks!! How exciting - it is all making this pregnancy whiz past rather fast :-)

2 comments:

Little Angel Little Devil said...

Thanks for all of your help yesterday and every other day!!! Just being around you relaxes me and helped me through a very long day. xxx Rach

Market Girl said...

Hear hear, could not have said it better. we love you xxx