May 7, 2010

Vintage Wood Type



I started with Vintage this week, so may as well end with it!!! Hubby is a big Typeface fan and I love true vintage and letterpress - so what a great combo you would think... only problem is hubby doesn't like 'stuff' and I do :-) We find a compromise though! These are from MonkiVintage on Etsy and really are quite small, they would look great on a shelf in the office or lounge room!



and I would of course need one of these to display them in....



Have a fabulous weekend!!!

4 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

Of course you would! Isn't that a fabulous unit. I love those wooden letters they'd look great on display...have a lovely weekend!

Anonymous said...

I like your style, Ros. Honestly, if your husband ever needs ideas for a gift for you, all he has to do is read your blog!

Now.... that's an idea.... must get my hubby to read mine!

gret said...

Do it! Lets just say it's a little housewarming gift for the new place....or a welcome gift for little JG ... or Mothers day!! Plenty of reasons to get one I say.

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Happy Mother's Day Ros, especially with a tiny new born!! Love all the Gs, for GG. I'm a bit of a typeface lover, don't start me on timesnewroman, eeekkk!!
Hugs, love Posie