June 1, 2010

Stall Set up Inspiration


{image}

I have a very short post on the Handmade Market blog today with Stall Set up Inspiration! Only 4 sleeps to go until the next market at the lovely grounds of the Kamberra Wine Company! This will be my first market as a punter since I have been involved with the Handmade :-) I think I will take Josiah and potter around on my own for a while :-) What a great outing for a day trip, bring your warm gear and enjoy the sunshine and fantastic shopping!! If you get in nice and early why not go to the shop first (open 9.30am till 2pm) and then head on over to the markets (10am - 4pm)!

1 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh isn't that gorgeous!! I picked up a divine picnic basket (really old fashioned but brand new) for $5 at Revolve, so want to use it. Even had the tissue between the crockery still. Ahhhhh, love Posie