July 10, 2010

This is where I have been.....



So this is where I have been.... busy playing Mum to two kids (Josiah is 10 weeks on Monday) - even though I have had my mother-in-law visiting for the past week I didn't seem to get to my blog much but I did deliver a box of goodies to Shop Handmade! They included some of my new designs and some old favourites. And this latest addition below taken at the shop!



We also had the pre-settlement inspection on our new place - so we should settle in 28 days or less. We have decided to see our lease out and move at the end of August! Soooooooooo exciting!!

2 comments:

gret said...

What!? 10 weeks! Can't be. He looks so different with every photo. Gorgeous! And the end of August isn't that far!!! So excited for you guys. xx

Danielle said...

What a cutie! Love that smile - so precious! Good luck with the move!