September 3, 2010

Friday Favourites - decals for kids




Love these decals from the Wall Sticker Company. The tree by Cocoon Couture is divine. We are almost all unpacked - to say I am LOVING my new home is an understatement... Lovely friends are bringing home a good old Ikea bookshelf for us on the weekend then we should be unpacked! Then it is onto decorating and injecting some personality into our home.... It may take a while - moving is a costly experience but I may have bought these as a house warming present to myself!!!



Thanks Mooza!

3 comments:

Jenn Ballard said...

well i think they should make one of the male & female holding hands for household toilets ;)

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh yes, lovely, soft & sweet. My girls have Djeco ones in their room, pricey but delightful. Love Posie

Jane Elise said...

Mmm, yes loving the tree decal.