December 10, 2010

Friday Favourites - Colour me Pretty on Decor8



I love Holly's Decor8 blog as much as I love chocolate....



The colour me pretty posts are always so beautiful and these are no exception!



I drool over decor8 daily if I can! These photos are filled with some of my favourite things - notions, paper, tape, mmmmm - arranged and taken by the clever Leslie of A Creative Mint. We have a busy weekend coming up, Handmade Living book launch tonight at the shop, a farewell, Christmas brunch, afternoon tea guests and hanging with some lovely family! What are you up to?

1 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh Ros, you always find the best blogs!! So gorgeous to see you & Gretel last night, thrilled Gret won a prize at the Handmade Living book launch, yippee!! Today is Christmas tree chopping down, athletics, birthdays, cleaning, tree decorating & baking for the High Tea final event for Handmade Living, ahhhhh, love Posie