April 12, 2011

Decorating for the Boys



I have been working on breathing some life into Anya and Josiah's room for the last fortnight, very slowly I might add! I'm looking forward to sharing some photos as soon but in the meantime, here is some inspiration I found along the way. I adore this stunning boat made from recycled books and maps.



Also love this paper plane mobile made from old comics via The Brothers Trimm.



Gorgeous wallpaper from Fine Little Day designed by a very clever 8 year old called Otto Dunker.



Cool wooden whale cut out from Bride and Wolf. Or for something different, the son of one very clever artists does pet portraits! Of course all these ideas aren't just for the boys! But if you do have boys you must check out Dana & Rae's series called "Celebrate the Boy" - it is worth it. My little man needs some kid pants with big velcro knee pads :-) but that is a story for another time...

0 comments: