May 3, 2011

Ivy and Bird - Brisbane



Next time you visit Brisbane or New Farm specifically, make sure you pop into Ivy and Bird! A gorgeous little shop on Arthur street that was so inviting from the outside and inside didn't disappoint! The shop is filled with gorgeous goodies and the lovely owner Maria, gave great service with a smile.





Mostly handmade items from Brisbane & Tasmanian artists / mum-preneurs. Gorgeous fabrics for sale including Liberty of London (top shelf... literally).







My only disappointment was buying some Liberty of London hair pins for myself and then leaving them in the hire car :-( booo

Ed's note: Guess what I received in the post from Ivy and Bird? A replacement set of hair pins! awwww, that made my day, thanks so much Maria.

3 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Bugger, i just left Brisbane, how did i not know, why weren't you holding my hand last week?? Great incentive to go back, oh yes, top of my list as this is so close to my husband's bachelor pad. Love Posie

Jordan - Polkadot Prints said...

I ended up popping in after our leisurely lunch! So gorgeous - can't believe they make most of it themselves! Wow!

SweetSugarBelle said...

GORGEOUS!!!