November 2, 2011

Hipster Baby Gifts to Buy and Make

DIY Vintage Cateye Glasses Onesie from Ashley Ann
Pink ruffles and blue sailboats aren't everyone's cup of tea, so here are some fabulous ideas to set your baby gift apart from the rest!

Rock Your Baby Tatto Onesie
Pebble Vest by Nikol Lohr via LuvintheMommyhood
I can't knit but this is very cute and there's my favourite colour again :-)  These nappy (diaper) holders pictured below are great too.  My lovely friend Claire gave me one that she had made and I have used it a lot. 



Gorgeous flour sack hat by the ever talented Amanda Keeys, you can knit your own or buy one pre-made in her Etsy shop.



Cool bibs by Cirque Du Bebe using tutorial by Sew She Sews.  Really you can take any tutorial, add fabulous fabric and voila.... cool baby gift!  My favourite DIY is Ashley's nanna glasses :-)

Apologies if you are reading this in google reader and the formatting is wonky!  Working on a solution!

0 comments: