January 19, 2012

Decorate Book Review

Decorate by Holly Becker & Joanna Copestick

My favourite Christmas present!  I have really enjoyed thumbing through this book.  One thousand professional ideas and five hundred gorgeous images, there is alot to love. 

This Amy Butler quote was just for me!  Decorate is filled with great quotes!  The book is broken into four sections; Space Matters, Setting your Style, Room by Room and Attention to Detail.


There are lots of thoughtful layouts and suggestions for all areas of your home.  I think the book covers a broad range of styles too.  Personally, I would love to see more ideas for small spaces.... in the next book!  I do tend to think that not many of these beautiful homes photographed have children living in them!!!!  I love so many of the ideas and layouts but know they are not practical for small children.  In saying that - it is still a book worth buying and gleaning ideas from.


1 comments:

Yana said...

looks like a nice book, might have to put it on my wishlist.. and if you find a book that caters for children in the house let me know :)