January 10, 2012

Tastefull Princess Party Inspiration


Maddie from Etta Photography not only takes stunning images but she has themed her daughters birthday party beautifully.  Maddie integrated her own love of 'brown paper packages tied up with string' with her daughters pink princess obsession and it turned out perfectly!  I would even call the colour combo/theme calming.... not a word that usually goes with pink princesses.  I tell you, just take OUT the 'Disney' branding and you are set. 


You might recognise my big paper flower top left - a prop I made for Maddie from this shoot

All photos courtesy of Etta Photography.  Make sure you check out the rest of her photos and read about the details of the party, very sweet.

1 comments:

Haylee said...

This is making me wish I had a daughter. And I'm 18 so that's kind of a problem. ha