February 13, 2012

Infant Headband: Photography Prop



Photos Amanda Keeys Photography
I haven't made any children's headbands for a while but you might recognise this little band on the sweetest model ever, Piper Evangeline.   Thanks Amanda for the adorable shots!  Don't you just want to inhale all that new baby sweetness, oh those lips and rolls - too cute.  Anya would love the oh-so-girly petal 'blanket' - it's pink!!!  Although I somehow managed to buy Anya some red converse high tops last week - high-five to me.  I hope you had a great weekend.

3 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh look at that squishy baby, so gorgeous, let's have more babies Ros, mwhahahahah, love Posie

gret said...

Love the name, and I can relate to little girls and pink! Here's hoping V isn't quite so addicted to that colour.

Rosalind said...

I wouldn't even mind the pink if it was in moderation!!