February 22, 2012

Photography Styling and Props

Ruche Photo shoot by Elizabeth Messina
Wow don't these flowers look gorgeous!  Looks like they used a similar method to how I made the wedding bouquets last year although I attached mine to gum tree sticks (sanded) and these look like they have made paper mache stems with a weight in the bottom perhaps?  Gorgeous.  This photo was part of a photo shoot by Elizabeth Messina for Ruche.

I love the vintage props they have co-ordinated for this shoot and the cool handmade kites are awesome. This sort of shoot makes me giddy with inspiration.  Elizabeth often shoots pieces for Twigs and Honey - whose work I aspire to.


I do wish someone listed the prop suppliers, have checked Elizabeth's blog, Ruche's blog and Style Me Pretty where I first saw the photos!!  See more of Elizabeth's beautiful images in the Ruche Enchantment Look Book.

0 comments: