February 23, 2012

Pinterest Favourites

Insyle Weddings

I had to share my most pinned photo on pinterest!  It seems everyone LOVES an outdoor wedding... 477 people and counting!  I have searched and searched for the origin of this photo, I have traced it back to Instyle weddings but can't find the photographer to give credit or the actual wedding for that matter.  So, if you stumble across it please let me know. 

Marie Claire - France

I have paper flowers on the brain lately! I came across this decorated mirror on pinterest yesterday.  Pretty non? Thanks to google translator I discovered a bit of gold leaf apparently disguises the humble egg carton these flowers were made from!  Cool huh.

Papernstitch

Speaking of humble house hold objects....you may have seen these around the net... wall art made from toilet paper rolls...

0 comments: