February 16, 2012

Stylish Dress Book - Yoshiko Tsukiori

This is the beautiful fabric I mentioned yesterday (lovely light 100% cotton).  My intention is to make this dress into a top with less gathering. Both patterns are from the Stylish Dress Book by Yoshiko Tsukiori.  I think I have been calling this Happy Homemade - woops.  I do have that one too.



I also got this cotton blend, gorgeous pattern, not sure what I will make yet... this dress is cute though.  Lots of lovely patterns to look forward to sewing. 

IMPORTANT CORRECTION:
Correction: The sleeve pattern piece for Dress Y, pictured p. 34, How to Make p. 82, is missing from the pattern sheet.  The Penguin website provides the missing sleeve in a PDF.

1 comments:

Yana said...

that blue fabric is just gorgeous! i can totally see it made into the top with the pattern you show. oh, it will be very pretty!!!! thanks for the tip about the missing pattern sleeve :)