March 12, 2012

Handmade Market Favourites - March 2012

SN Scully & co

I had a ring like this years ago - almost the exact same shape, it cost me $10 from Mexico and I loved it dearly.  I never loose anything but I lost this ring - boo hoo.  I should have tried this one on... can you spot me in the photo?

Harper & Edie

I wish I had of gone back to shop on the Sunday... next time!!  I hope Harper and Edie come to the fashion only market on the 5th May!  The dress above reminds me of something my Mum used to wear.  I love most of their clothes.. from Melbourne of course.

Harper & Edie
An April Idea

An April Idea had obviously put in a lot of thought into her stall presentation, the stalls that do stand out a mile. 
An April Idea


 
Gorgeous prints from Smart Alex Textiles!  They had some lovely birds in red also.  More favourites to come during the week.... breakfast and coffee are calling!

0 comments: