July 17, 2012

Ethical Business: The Giving Tree

The Giving Tree is a Fair Trade Business run and owned by another clever ex-Brisbane friend, Kristin.  You can buy goodies online or from Thailand, Peru and India.

Find out a little more about Kristin's business in this interview or on her website.  I can't believe I haven't posted about this before!

Another fabulous business I found via Kristin is Sunshine Coast based Moselle Clothing.  They have some cool clothing, read about what inspires their ethics .  I am definitely inspired to buy fair trade and have a closer look at the companies I currently buy from.  Sure it might take more effort but I think it's an effort that is worth it.  What are your thoughts on ethical trading?

If you are interested there is a Eco directory for Australia you can check out and I am sure it isn't the only one.

0 comments: