June 10, 2013

Life As We Know It: June 1-8 on Instagram

Some shots from our life over the past week or so!  I joined in on the photo a day challenge with Fat Mum Slim for a bit of fun, I am guilty for leaving it to the last minute almost every day - which completely compromises my photos with bad light and an old phone!! ha ha  These are some photo a day pics along with 'life' at the Grace household.

Clockwise from top left image:
  1. Spider Chrysanthemum
  2. Delicious dessert at The Artisan, (I am paying for my sugar blow out) 
  3. Wheelybug 
  4. Fig and Cardamon diffuser sticks (trying to rid the smell of paint) 

  1. Our wedding photo
  2. Josiah
  3. 'On my desk' lots of inspired reading and some coconutty granola
  4. A moment

You can find me on Instagram as RosalindGraceDesigns.

0 comments: